Sunday, July 13, 2014

Back to Church

We made it back to church today! We packed all the diaper bags and set out all of the clothes the night before so that we could actually be on time. Michael went early to save us a seat when he dropped off the program print-outs. We actually made it with 2 mintues to spare! Wahoo!! That is BIG for us at 9:30AM!
We sat down for sacrament meeting and Brynlee started to get fussy so I took her out of the car seat and what did I discover...
.....Yes Michael put her dress on backwards!! haha!! Feeding twins and trying to entertain a toddler at the same time was sure tricky. I spent a lot of the time holding the bottle with my chin and using my other hand to hold activities for Logan. Next time maybe we will find a nice family to sit next to that could help us... :)

2 comments:

  1. Is that one of your dresses when you were little?! I love that his dress was on backwards! Can't wait to see how Michael does her hair when you have a calling that you have to go early for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Brayden's outfit. The first two photos are my favorite. They are so cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete