Friday, November 9, 2012

Logan's First Snow Fall

We woke up to snow this morning!  I took Logan to the window, and I think he enjoyed looking out to the bright white color.  I decided to take some pictures to document.  I know the lighting is horrible, our house doesn't have very good lighting and I was not about the venture outside with how hard the wind is blowing!  Instead I decided to just open up the sliding door...


 Notice the change in facial expression when the wind started blowing on him....


But he didn't seem to mind much...

Maybe when he is a little older we will go outside for pictures.... :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see we weren't the only one's to awaken to snow! Although, ours melted off as soon as the sun came up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute! I can't wait to get together again. It feels like it's been a while.

    ReplyDelete